1. Any Reformed Pilates Co membership plan consists of 3 monthly payments to Reformed Pilates Co and is debited from a credit card or direct debited from your bank account. We do not accept American Express cards.
2. Your contract consists of the allocated number of sessions per week and these will be provided to you, in total, at the start of each of your months (on the date when your membership payment is taken). The sessions for each contract period have a one month expiry. So that, if you have not used all of the sessions during the month they will be forfeited.
3. Unfortunately, this means we cannot refund any purchases and all monthly account payments will need to be made in full, including if you did not use all of your sessions.
4. Any 3 month membership plan must be paid for entirely – there are no cooling off periods, early terminations, refunds or credits given.
5. From time to time, your membership payment may change due to the increases in overheads. Reformed Pilates Co will endeavour to minimise this with the hope of only an annual increase. At any time, you will receive one month’s notice of this change.
6. Memberships can be suspended for up to 2 weeks during any 3 month contract period due to holidays or illness. During that time you will be unable to book classes and when you return your account will be automatically adjusted in terms of the payment amount and the duration of your contract. If you are going on holiday, we suggest that you forward book your classes for when you return to avoid missing out on your preferred classes. Reformed Pilates Co will not extend your contract further due to not being able to book available class times if you have not forward booked.
7. Your membership plan is based on either 2 x Reformer or Matwork Sessions, OR 3 x Any Sessions, OR 4 x Any Sessions per week depending on the membership plan you have selected.
8. Your monthly payments may sometimes decline because of card problems, security reasons or funding issues. If this occurs, we will apply a small fee of $15.00 to your account to cover the costs of resolving the payment decline. Unfortunately, these are the charges incurred by Reformed Pilates Co from the credit card processing merchants and these cannot be absorbed by Reformed Pilates Co.
9. Membership plans will automatically be renewed at the end of the 3 month contract period. After your initial 3 month contract has been completed, you can then stay on month to month. The details of your renewed membership plan will re-appear when you log in and will need to be re-confirmed. If you wish to cancel your next membership contract, we require 1 month’s notice in writing (this means you will have one final payment before your contract is ended and it is your responsibility to know when your payment dates are to meet the 1 month’s cancellation policy – please ensure you email prior to this payment date for your membership to be cancelled on time).
10. Membership plans can be upgraded at any time (new contract period applies) or downgraded with 1 month’s notice in writing (after your initial 3 month contract has been completed).
11. Session purchases including casual, 5 class and 10 class passes all have relevant expiry periods. For the specific expiry date of your session purchase please check your account. It is your responsibility to be aware of the expiry date of any/all of your session purchases and Reformed Pilates Co does not take any responsibility for managing your expiry dates and is not under any obligation to provide you with notice of any session purchase expiry. Reformed Pilates Co does not offer refunds on change of mind purchases.
12. Only under extreme cases will Reformed Pilates Co provide an extension to session purchase expiry dates. Reformed Pilates Co reserves the right to deny any request for extension.
13. If you cancel a group class within 12 hours of that class being scheduled, this will be considered a ‘late cancel’ and that session will still be deducted from your membership plan.
14. If you cancel a studio/clinical class within 24 hours of that class being scheduled, this will be considered a ‘late cancel’ and that session will still be deducted from your membership plan.
15. If you book a class and fail to attend, that session will still be deducted and a no-show fee of $10.00 per class will be deducted from the direct debit details Reformed Pilates Co. has on file for you without prior warning.
16. If you fail to attend more than three classes you have booked into, your booking access will be suspended until you contact Reformed Pilates Co to discuss the requirements.
17. If you fail to confirm or deny a position on a waitlist, it will be like you have attended the class and the session will be deducted from either your membership or your session purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure your account notifications are active so that you receive the automated messages either via text message or email. Reformed Pilates Co may not credit any classes missed because of not having your account notifications turned on.
18. Sessions can be booked 30 days in advance. For further advanced bookings you will need to contact the office. Advance bookings greater than 30 days are at the discretion of Reformed Pilates Co.
19. Reformed Pilates Co may cancel a class at any time and for any reason or may make changes to the timetable without notification to any client or member. Reformed Pilates Co may credit any classes cancelled back to your membership or session purchase.
20. Reformed Pilates Co reserves the right to change or substitute any instructor, at any time without providing notice to you. Reformed Pilates Co will not credit classes back to your membership or session purchase due to change or substitution of an instructor.
21. Reformed Pilates Co may close for Christmas, Easter, other Public Holidays or any other day at the discretion of Reformed Pilates Co.
Studio Updates, Timetable Changes & Special Offers